K3b dosent detect either of my burners

Warren Liddell shinjii at maydias.com
Fri Aug 29 11:58:31 UTC 2008

I have gone through the info from various sites, handbooks, email archives and
yet still k3b doesnt detect neither 1 of my 2 SATA Burners .. i use FreeBSD
7.0-STABLE KDE4 AMD64. below r the 2 burners as they appear in dmesg.

acd0: DVDR <TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203D/SB00> at ata2-master SATA150
acd1: DVDR <ATAPI DVD A DH20A3S/9P56> at ata3-master SATA150