MTA advice ??
lenzi at k1.com.br
Sun Aug 24 20:15:55 UTC 2008
I am very happy with:
Sendmail (the one that comes with Freebsd...)
and messagewall (in the ports).....
if you need, I can send you the 3 config files...
that make it all happen.
with this software you can:
1) receive email directly to your computer (provided that port 25 is
2) filter 99.8 % 0f the spam
3) provides smtp relay (authenticated)
4) virtual hosts, aliases, domains.... fully integrated with
nameserver (in the same machine)
5) send email to anybody in internet (you must use static ip).
It has been working for 20 years
More information about the freebsd-questions