Top question! kdeinit, how come so many? Can I configure it down?

Christopher Joyner chris27wjoyner at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 24 03:39:58 UTC 2008

I notice that when running top, about 10 different kdeinit's are running.
Is there a way to tone it down, and only have the minimum of them?
I want to cut down on the memory usage, which takes up about 90% of the ram I have.

 In Love in Jesus Christ, Or Lord and Savior.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only *begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
--John 3:16