Problems with make install in kde4

Mario Lobo mlobo at digiart.art.br
Fri Aug 22 16:49:08 UTC 2008

   Hi;
   I think i had a problem with my last e-mail so I'm reposting.
   This all after csup, portsnap, etc...
   The 'make' of /usr/ports/   When I 'make install', i get this:
   (snip)<   qimage   ===>   kdegraphics-4.1.0 depends on shared   not found
   ===>    Verifying ins   /usr/ports/print/libspectre
   ===>   l   /usr/local/bin/libtool - found
   ==   ==   found<   pkg_info: no pac   configure: WARNING: you should use --build, --hos   checking for a BSD-compatible install... /usr/bin/install -c   -g wheel
   (   checking for gsapi_new_instance in -lgs... no
   configure: error:   ===>  Scrip   I found on the net that ghostscri   installed it
   but the error persists.
   Would any one have any advice for this?
   thanks
   --