Limiting bandwidth

Erik Danielsson eridan911 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 07:36:13 UTC 2008

Hello,

Basically I want to limit the bandwidth for a every IP address not within a
given IP range. To complicate things a bit more, I only want to limit the
bandwidth once a certain amount of data, let's say 10 GiB, has been
sent/received from an IP address outsite the IP range.

I want the traffic counter to be reset at a specific time of my choice, for
example at midnight, which means that after midnight, the traffic won't be
limited (until 10 GiB has been transferred once again).

I hope I made myself clear.

Any ideas on how to do this?

Erik Danielsson