Streamripper 1.63.5 / FreeBSD7 - No artitst / track saved?

David Kelly dkelly at hiwaay.net
Tue Aug 19 11:41:16 UTC 2008

On Aug 19, 2008, at 3:25 AM, custompc at custompc.plus.com wrote:

> Hi, I really miss this feature of streamripper and have posted on
> the SR
> forum relating to the problem.
>
> In the meantime is there any trickery to get mplayer to dump
> individual
> mp3 files rather than one long file?

I submitted a PR 6 months or a year ago. Somebody has to want the
feature fixed and have the time and skills to debug before it will
happen.

I haven't had the time. I did tcpdump the data stream enough to see
the data is present. Found a version for MacOS X that the feature
worked, which made fixing the FreeBSD version even less of a priority
for me.

--
David Kelly N4HHE, dkelly at HiWAAY.net