Firefox and javascript

Kurt Buff kurt.buff at gmail.com
Sat Aug 16 21:22:51 UTC 2008

Thought I'd try this again...

I'm running FreeBSD 7.0-STABLE with the default kernel - amd64.

I just csuped my ports tree and did a 'portupgrade -aRr' this morning,
and am still having problems with FF bombing out on gmail, and lots of
other sites with javascript. If I forbid google.com in noscript, and
use the plain html interface, gmail works, but the other sites are
severely crippled by this.

Is this a problem experienced by many? If it's widespread, is there
anyone I can contact to help them - I'd love to be a guinea pig for
this...

Kurt