Looking for this special software?

Chuck Swiger cswiger at mac.com
Sat Aug 16 17:12:38 UTC 2008

On Aug 16, 2008, at 9:22 AM, perikillo wrote:
> My boss need a software for the company, where everyone could put
> reports(xls, word, pdf), change information, with user rights, put
> meetings,
> and just with a browser everyone could access the company information.
>
> I was reading a magazine and they where speaking about
> www.centraldesktop.com, I read what we can do with that peace of
> software
> and looks like is what I'm locking for.

Right, well, CentralDesktop is considered a Wiki plus some support for
calandering and so forth; there are plenty of other Wiki
implementations out there with similar features, give or take, and
many are available as open source for free:

   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_wiki_software

I've used TWiki (http://twiki.org/) with decent success at some large
companies...

Regards,