HALP PLEASE!!! USB MOUSE JERKINESS SPORADIC MADNESS

RODNEY ROGER lolrodney at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 18:34:43 UTC 2008

I ain't sure if this is the right place for these kinds of questions
so here goes it. Every time I'm playing an OpenGL game in X and use
the scrollwheel of my mouse, it seems as though the response time of
the mouse decreases and mouse movements get real slow for a bit and
then go back to normal until I scroll the scrollwheel up or down. I
have /dev/sysmouse in my Xorg.conf. Does anyone have any idea what
might be causing this erratic behavior?

Thanks in advance for any help anyone might be helpful enough to
offer. This problem has been eating me for the past month.