error allocating memory with realloc(). how can i increase max_allowed in the system? [solved]

Jordi Moles Blanco jordi at cdmon.com
Tue Aug 12 16:22:30 UTC 2008

Hello,

thank you very much for your time and help, i had completely
misunderstood how realloc() works.

i though i was able to write some C code but now i feel a complete
newbie, hehehe.

anyway... that made everything clear to me and now my script is working
like a charm.

thanks for everything

En/na Giorgos Keramidas ha escrit: