problems with installtion: "panic: Going nowhere without my init!"

Сергей DemonImp13 at mail.ru
Sun Aug 10 04:37:51 UTC 2008

Hello, when I try to install FreeBSD 7.0 I have some problems:
after booting and loading kernel (I boot from CD) I saw blue screen with grey box in center with text:
"Probing devices please wait (this can take a while)..." and on screen was writen:
>/: write failed, filesystem is full
>panic: Going nowhere without my init!
>cpuid=0
>uptime=18s
>Can not dump. No dump device defined.
>Automatic reboot in 15 seconds - press a key on the console to abort.
May I have any hardware problems?
I have PC with processor Pentium 4 (2000 mHz), 512 MB RAM, HDD 300 GB, mainboard MS-65533