FreeBSD70 install problem -ehci0:[GIANT-LOCKED] any hints most welcome

dhaneshk k dhaneshkk at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 4 11:09:44 UTC 2008

people ;

 I tried  to install FreeBSD7.0 on my new Desktop machine  (Intel core2 duo processor , Intel Mother Board  MAGNUS2-LD G31) getting an error while booting from the install CD as follows

ehci0:<intel 82801GB/R (IHCH7) USB 2.0 controller  > mem 0xfea77c00-0xfra77fff irq 23 at device 29.7 on pci0

ehci0 : Reserved 0x400   bytes for rid 0x10 type 3 at 0xfea77c00
ehci0:[GIANT-LOCKED]

HERE I got stuck & installation not continuing form here   any FreeBSD experts please help me to fix the isssue and continue the installation successfully .

any hints most welcome ;

Thanks in Advance
Dhanesh .