xampp under FreeBSD

nawcom nawcom at nawcom.com
Sun Aug 3 13:16:21 UTC 2008

well, brandelf is used to mark which ABI you want to use in order to run
the binary, so the command you show isn't going to work.

I guess I don't understand the need to use XAMPP when every part is
fully supported via ports. My suggestion is to follow one of the many
HOWTO guides for setting up Apache/PHP/MySQL for FreeBSD you can find
via google. Even if you got everything working under linux_base I
wouldn't be surprised that more issues would come up, let alone keeping
your server secure at the same time. If you have any more specific
questions let us know, but if you need some help setting up your web
server there are a ton of HOWTO sites that will help you out.
-nawcom