Questions about stats

Luigi bsd.luigi at alshome.be
Mon Apr 28 08:21:19 UTC 2008

Leslie Jensen a écrit :

> Luigi skrev:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm a user of PC-BSD in Belgium.
>>
>> I've installed bsdstats yet.
>>
>> So I'd like to know if it's possible to have stats for Belgium and where
>> can I find it ?
>>
>> Thank you very much.
>>
>> Luigi
>>

> Hello Luigi.
>
> I wrote to the webmaster at bsdstats.org about the countrystats that
> cannot be seen. I've recieved no answer so I'm afraid you'll have to
> be patient. It has worked before and I don't know the reason why it
> doesen't work now.
>
> /Leslie

Hi Leslie,

Thank you for your answer.

I wrote to the webmaster of bsdstats.org too. But I've received no
answer too. Maybe It's take a long time or they have a lot of work. I
wait for answer. I've suscribe to the statslist but I received news one
or two times.

These informations are very important for me because I want to verify if
there are other users of BSD as me in Belgium. I'm sure that they are
users but I don't know how many.

/Luigi