freeze and crashes

Alain G. Fabry alainfabry at belgacom.net
Fri Apr 25 20:33:59 UTC 2008

On Fri, Apr 25, 2008 at 10:47:34AM -0400, Alexander Sack wrote:

Thanks everybody for the feedback. I'm not going to bring out the champagne yet but I believe I might have found the problem.
Replaced my USB cable and now everything seems to be stable again.

I'll definitely look into the info provided below by everybody, don't want to be as frustraded as I was without having a clue what was happening.

In case the issue returns, I want to be prepared....

Thanks,

PS Sorry for top posting.

Alain