FreeBSD 7 on Zonbu machine

Ashant Chalasani sys at sellerbay.org
Fri Apr 25 06:07:34 UTC 2008

Hi there!

I'm running tinybsd on a Soekris net-45*1 boxes, so I didn't need to
deal with it, but checking on my host machine, it seems like you need
these libraries:

/usr/lib/libusbhid.a
/usr/lib/libusbhid.so.3
/usr/lib/libusbhid.so

Check for those on your image.

I've had issues with the /etc and /etc/rc.d directories, which didn't
get copied properly when tinybsd was built (on repeated builds).  As a
result a number of startup and config scripts didn't get started.  So
you might wanna check if your config and startup scripts are intact.

--
Ashant Chalasani
http://code.google.com/p/tinybsdap/