is my eyesight THAT bad?!

Jim Stapleton stapleton.41 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 15:15:20 UTC 2008

> People,

Cats!

> I've installed everything-abiword i canbut don't see the
> grammar-checker.  Can anybody clue me in?  (failing eyesight, but not
> that bad.... *hopefully*)

I couldn't find a button/menu to perform a grammar check of a document
either. However, after installing the abiword-plugins port (grammar
was not turned on by default), a 'check grammar as you type' showed up
in the edit->preferences window. "I don't know to how check grammar",
had a green line under 'how' when I was done. That was the closest I
could find.

Hope that helps
-Jim Stapleton