USB wireless AP?

Wed Apr 23 00:41:43 UTC 2008

I would reference the link that I am about to list.

I would also reference googling the topic, since there are quite a few
USB wifi adapters that work, however, it seems a bit more difficult to
find people who are using them as AP media.

The atheros reference pdfs reference a different chipset than what we
usually deal with on BSD ath driver. (5512, or some such.)

I forgot about the prism based cards, which the following link is in