rolling own mesh soln using BSD?

Outback Dingo outbackdingo at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 18:13:43 UTC 2008

actually i think he wants to build his own BSD based wireless mesh AP
network.... hence the mention of dd-wrt
not sure where the mention of firewall came from, but yes, there is pfSense,
as for wireless search google for

"freebsd wireless"

should get you a good start.... but for mesh / repeater i think youll need
the latest VAP code, which a
search of the mailing list should turn up