Pine Corupting Inbox

Chris Maness chris at chrismaness.com
Mon Apr 21 17:53:27 UTC 2008

I think that pine is corrupting my inbox, so that it is unreadable by
UW-IMAPD.  When using squirrelmail after using pine I see the headers, but
squirrelmail is unable to open the e-mails.  I switched over to alpine
since I do understand that pine is no longer supported.  If other people
have experienced this it would be nice to have at least a notice when it
is installed.  I have used pine for almost 10 years without this problem,
but maybe this is an incompatability with a newer version of UW-IMAPD.

Anyone else having these issues?

Thanks,

Chris Maness
(909) 223-9179