Fwd: vpn + samba

alexus alexus at gmail.com
Sun Apr 20 19:54:04 UTC 2008

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: alexus <alexus at gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Apr 20, 2008 at 3:53 PM
Subject: Re: vpn + samba
To: Ivan Voras <ivoras at freebsd.org>

i didn't mean clientless at all, i meant where people can use their
build-in clients in OS, like most popular out there is build in client
for Windows Vista, XP, Mac OS X, Windows Mobile, PalmOS and Linux.

pptp and l2tp, are they even remotly secure? i really wish if we can
go with buildin clients only.

--
http://alexus.org/

--