CONTACT FEDEX DELIVERY COMPANY LTD.

prad prad at towardsfreedom.com
Sat Apr 19 20:18:20 UTC 2008

On Sun, 20 Apr 2008 04:56:40 +1000
Da Rock <rock_on_the_web at comcen.com.au> wrote:

> Are these guys getting dumber, or are do they think we are?

i think the former. some of the stuff that shows up is
bizarrely pathetic. the quality of junk email has deteriorated
dramatically over the past decade.

we've been using greylisting to block much of this, but some still gets
through. :(

so i suppose that even though the spammers have gotten smarter, those
writing for them haven't.

--
In friendship,
prad

                                      ... with you on your journey
Towards Freedom
http://www.towardsfreedom.com (website)
Information, Inspiration, Imagination - truly a site for soaring I's