[SSHd] Limiting access from authorized IP's

Paul Schmehl pauls at utdallas.edu
Fri Apr 18 20:44:16 UTC 2008

--On Friday, April 18, 2008 21:37:45 +0200 Mel
<fbsd.questions at rachie.is-a-geek.net> wrote:

>> > No? Surely you're not using inetd?
>>
>> I haven't used inetd in years.  I'm not sure why you think I would be.
>
> Well, since sshd_enable is set to no, I assumed inetd would be where you've
> started it.

Aw, I got it.  You apparently didn't notice that I grepped
/etc/*defaults*/rc.conf.  (I don't set any flags for sshd, so I wouldn't have
anything except enable in /etc/rc.conf.)

--
Paul Schmehl (pauls at utdallas.edu)
Senior Information Security Analyst