ClamAV 0.93 on FreeBSD 4.11

Gerard gerard at seibercom.net
Thu Apr 17 20:55:01 UTC 2008

On Thu, 17 Apr 2008 16:34:16 -0400
"Juergen Fiedler" <juergen at carroll.com> wrote:

[snip]

> Maybe it's really time for 7.0.

I would think so. At the very least, there are no doubt several
security fixes in place now that were/are not readily available for 4.x
versions. Besides, it will give you an opportunity to discard useless
crud that has no doubt been accumulating on your system.

--
Gerard
gerard at seibercom.net

Regards,                           /\_/\          "All dogs go to heaven."
gerard at seibercom.net               (0 0)          http://www.alphaque.com/
|   for b in clients employers associates relatives neighbors pets; do    |