PPPoe trick?

Steve Bertrand iaccounts at ibctech.ca
Thu Apr 17 05:30:11 UTC 2008

> We(An ISP) have already established PPPoe internet connection and have many
> users.

PPPoE...you mean that you are an established Internet Provider that
supplies xDSL connections that require authentication to several users,
to which your termination point resides on a FreeBSD box?

> I want my users to view our web site very first time of their web cruzing
> progress.

Sure, whats the site? We can make sure of it.

> Is there any possibility of it?

Absolutely. There are numerous solutions to this issue, but it would
help significantly if you let us know what services you have running
under the guidance of FreeBSD that you need help with.

For instance, are you trying to hijack all of your user traffic destined
for port 80 at the transport layer as soon as they log in?

Any information regarding FreeBSD would be most beneficial.

Steve