Avermedia 507 TV

Da Rock rock_on_the_web at comcen.com.au
Tue Apr 15 09:38:13 UTC 2008

On Tue, 2008-04-15 at 10:43 +0400, Victor M. Blood wrote:
> On 15.04.2008, Da Rock wrote:
>
> How I can test my tuner? I'm newbee to bsd and can't understan why
> tuner do not works, than driver loaded without errors

Sorry for the diversion. Try sysctl -a and grep for saa- if that fails,
check manually. I'm no guru, I'm afraid. Someone else may have a better
way to do this, but this should head you along the right direction.

Post your results, plus dmesg (just type "dmesg" - any user should be
fine). We'll go from there.