Way way way OT: Some interesting facts about politics, campaigns, and servers

Chad Perrin perrin at apotheon.com
Thu Apr 10 20:30:49 UTC 2008

On Thu, Apr 03, 2008 at 06:10:24PM +1000, Da Rock wrote:
> I picked this up on fedora list, and of course they were cheering the
> linux results, but I was rather pleased with the FreeBSD results-
> particularly on the democrats chart.
>
> http://www.douglaskarr.com/2007/06/23/2008-elections-by-server/

Looking at this now, I'm beginning to think that if Obama isn't
assassinated before November 5th, it'll be FreeBSD that wins the
election, rather than Linux as Doug Karr predicts on that page.

Ben Franklin: "As we enjoy great Advantages from the Inventions of others
we should be glad of an Opportunity to serve others by any Invention of
ours, and this we should do freely and generously."