Does FreeBSD 6.3 network support TSO/LSO?

Jerry McAllister jerrymc at msu.edu
Mon Apr 7 14:33:09 UTC 2008

On Sun, Apr 06, 2008 at 05:54:37PM +0300, Mr Y wrote:

Where is your message?

It is impolite to just stick something in a subject line and
fail to put the information or question in the body of the message.

In addition, many Email readers do not repeat the subject while
displaying the message body.    So, now to see what you were asking,
I have to get back out of the reply and look at the subject and
then get back in to the edit to respond.   Forget it, I don't
have time for that.

////jerry