Nvidia using 32 bits install

Sébastien Morand seb.morand at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 23:54:59 UTC 2008

Hi

actually it works fine :-)
I just installed previously the wrong version of the kernel source tree ... I
use current while I'm using stable, that's why some files where missing.

Now it's ok, I'm using the binary driver :-)

Thanks for your help, checking all the steps of the standard installation helped
me a lot to find out what's going on.

Sébastien