Email problem

Pollywog lists-fbsd at shadypond.com
Fri Apr 4 14:15:06 UTC 2008

On Friday 04 April 2008 05:33:48 Ruel Luchavez wrote:
> Hi..
>
> I am having trouble in my email server I spend many hours but i cant fix
> it, hopeu can help me guys
> One of the account i created cant send email in any email address like
> gmail.com I created it the same settings
> with my other account but it doesnt work...is ther a problem on my sever on
> this?
>
> Your help is greatly needed...THANKS

If you are running Postfix as your MTA, I recommend the "Book of Postfix" by
Hildebrandt and Koetter.  It also has a section on getting Courier IMAP
working and how to get TLS working.  I refer to the book every time I need to
configure a new Postfix setup.

See Also:

http://www.phparchitecture.com/howto_show.php?id=2

Those won't help much if you are not using Postfix or Courier IMAP.