Network setup

Ruel Luchavez ruel.freebsd at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 09:52:23 UTC 2008

Hi....

I'm a beginner on this kind of industry I hope you guys will help me because
i really want to LEARN..and i cant get any support on my fellows...:D

I have a Linksys wireless-g broadband router model WRT54G here and I tried
to configure it..but still i could not connect to Internet.
I don't know if I've configured it wrong..could some one help me how to do
it step by step?
I would like to set-up this in our existing network for us to have wireless
connection in other building...
We are using DELL Power Connect 2724 here..

Thanks in advance for your HELP

best regards....