mail question

Giorgos Keramidas keramida at ceid.upatras.gr
Wed Apr 2 14:49:53 UTC 2008

On Wed, 2 Apr 2008 10:27:07 +0100, adminakos at gmail.com wrote:
> Hello, how can we have a pop mail with domain FreeBSD.org ?

Yes, of course.  All it takes is to show some committment to the cause,
by consistently helping in one of the following areas:

  * Improving FreeBSD, by fixing existing flaws, bugs or documentation
  * Extending FreeBSD, to include new features
  * Advertizing FreeBSD to the world
  * Documenting, or explaining FreeBSD

Then the team will honor your continued help with a `commit bit', and
you get the email for free :)

More information about contributing to FreeBSD can be found in our web
site, if you are interested to pursue such a goal:

  http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/articles/contributing/