Bridging interfaces

Simon Timms stimms at gmail.com
Sat Sep 29 20:49:38 PDT 2007

That makes a lot of sense, but I suppose I still don't understand why this
isn't working.  The handbook section on routing is pretty basic and it seems
to come down to setting net.inet.ip.forwarding to 1 if you want to route
packets between interfaces on a dual-homed host.  I'm able to reach hosts on
both subnets from the router and my routing table looks like:

Internet:
Destination        Gateway              Flags       Refs      Use  Netif
Expire
default               wireless               UGS         0          9905
sis0
localhost           localhost              UH            0           134
lo0
192.168.1          link#1                  UC            0               0
sis0
orinoco              00:d0:09:f8:f7:5a  UHLW       1           268    lo0
192.168.1.255    ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff            UHLWb     1             87
sis0
192.168.2          link#2                  UC            0             0
rl0
192.168.2.255    ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff            UHLWb     1            87
rl0