CapsLock light with X.org 7.3

Beech Rintoul beech at freebsd.org
Thu Sep 27 02:44:19 PDT 2007

On Thursday 27 September 2007, Andrea Venturoli said:
> Hello.
>
> I've seen other mentions of this problems, but no answer.
> Since I upgraded X.org from 7.2 to 7.3 all my keyboard lights get
> stuck in the state they were when X fired up.
> Any solution?
>
> In case it matters I'm using Italian layout and KDE.
>
>   bye & Thanks
> 	av.

This is a known issue with xorg, stay tuned for a fix.

Beech

Beech Rintoul - FreeBSD Developer - beech at FreeBSD.org
/"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign  | FreeBSD Since 4.x
\ / - NO HTML/RTF in e-mail   | http://www.freebsd.org
 X  - NO Word docs in e-mail | Latest Release:
/ \  - http://www.FreeBSD.org/releases/6.2R/announce.html