Keyboard without Scroll Lock

Erik Trulsson ertr1013 at student.uu.se
Wed Sep 26 12:41:42 PDT 2007

On Wed, Sep 26, 2007 at 03:24:24PM -0400, Rob wrote:
> Duane Hill wrote:
>> On Wed, 26 Sep 2007 at 14:44 -0400, nospam at invalid.org confabulated:
>>>  -Rob  [don't cc me; I'm subscribed and the reply addy is bogus]
>> Not to take this off topic, so you own invalid.org?
>
> Uhh, no.  Seems like I've seen it for years in examples, documentation and
> whatnot.  So I was thinking it was like a domain equivalent of a RFC1918
> address.  Guess that's not the case?

That is not the case.  invalid.org is a real domain whose owner is probably
not happy about getting extra spam.

> Is there such a thing?  I could use
> .aol.com -- I certainly don't have any qualms about annoying them ;)

RFC2606 defines some domains that are reserved for use in examples and the
like and which will not be assigned to anybody.
The domains in question are the following:

.test
.example
.invalid
.localhost