Enlighten me nt Please

Hensley, Ed - Edward D Ed.D.Hensley at Lowes.com
Wed Sep 26 07:31:50 PDT 2007

NOTICE:
All information in and attached to the e-mail(s) below may be proprietary, confidential, privileged and otherwise protected from improper or erroneous disclosure.  If you are not the sender's intended recipient, you are not authorized to intercept, read, print, retain, copy, forward, or disseminate this message.  If you have erroneously received this communication, please notify the sender immediately by phone (704-758-1000) or by e-mail and destroy all copies of this message (electronic, paper, or otherwise).  Thank you.

I first started using FreeBSD with the 4.5 release, and for the record I
still think your documentation (manual included with the release) is the
best I have seen.

However, since that release (and several ago) I have been experimenting
with numerous Linux's and have been favorably impressed with several
different distros, especially Elive...

So, my question is:

Would it be easy, or maybe "not too difficult" to setup Enlightenment
with FreeBSD which I am determined to get back into soon? Even possibly
use the Elive approach, or is that a specific Linux executable?

Thank you,

Edward Hensley

eddhensley at gmail.com