anyone have a favorite laptop?

Bill Campbell freebsd at celestial.com
Tue Sep 25 17:00:50 PDT 2007

On Mon, Sep 24, 2007, Arend P. van der Veen wrote:
>We have used Thinkpads for a long time.  I am currently using a T60.
>Never had any problems.

I used Thinkpads for about 10 years with various Linux systems.
My last one was a Thinkpad 600 which I used continuously from
August 1999 through March 2007 when I got a Mac Powerbook (now if
only I could run OS X on a Thinkpad :-).

We have used a fair variety of Thinkpads with our auction
software for the last 10 years or so with excellent results.

Bill

Liberty don't work as good in practice as it does in speeches.
    Will Rogers