Update on data corruption with Tyan/3Ware

Bart Silverstrim bsilver at chrononomicon.com
Mon Sep 24 19:20:38 PDT 2007

Ted Mittelstaedt wrote:
> 3ware is supported by the manufacturer - what do they say?
>
> Ted

How are you getting the files on the system?  Network transfer? Direct
copy from a disc?

What filesystem is it you're using?

3ware is well supported under Linux, from what I can tell and what I've
experienced, and can't imagine that a manufacturer with a good track
record of driver support for Linux for so long would not support FreeBSD
as well.