Kernel Panics in 6.1 and 6.2 always Exim 4

Wil Hatfield freebsd at hyperconx.com
Sun Sep 23 11:32:01 PDT 2007

Unfortunately when I upgraded the machine I have from 6.1-RELEASE to 6.2 it
stopped dumping for me. So I have nothing to analyze. However, I still get
the kernel panics I did before. Same frequency and always Exim.

I bumped into a thread somewhere that said something about setting
nmbclusters=0 might be a good workaround for this bug. Anybody heard
anything about this or does it seem logical?

Wil