migrate from postfix to qmail

=?utf-8?B?xXNtdW5kIEVpa2xp?= asmund.eikli at uia.no
Sat Sep 22 06:29:11 PDT 2007

My experience with Qmail is totally the opposite. It's a great MTA as you
can set it up and then forget about it for the next 100 years. Setup isn't
really a pain anymore with sites like lifewithqmail and qmailrocks. I've
been using Qmail for years and am a very happy mail admin; it's rock solid
and runs more stable than any program I've yet encountered.

Regards,
Oz