migrate from postfix to qmail

Dave dmehler26 at woh.rr.com
Fri Sep 21 20:09:46 PDT 2007

Hi,
    I would agree with the below. I've got a fair amount of experience and i
tried on a test box to get qmail working, i did, but it was weird, it didn't
conform to FreeBSD's filesystem layout, files were in unusual places,
daemons started up nonstandard, and it felt like an email server from the
twilight zone, it gave me a really weird feeling and i realized that i
wasn't going to be running it in production period. I would recommend
postfix.
Hth
Dave.