OpenOffice Java downloads

NetOpsCenter noc at hdk5.net
Fri Sep 21 12:25:50 PDT 2007

Aloha,

I would like to know where the download files for OpenOffice 1.1 are
located now. I downloaded OpenOffice from FreeBSD site and it gives
error 1 when finished saying you have to install 3 or 4 files from
outside. But the files listed on the screen are not listed on the sites
given as their location.

I checked the archive java files at Sun and they are not there either.

I'd even go for switching to different office program which runs under
FerrBSD with out all this hassle if it was able to open .doc and .swx
files.

Thanks for the help.

~Al Plant - Honolulu, Hawaii - Phone: 808-284-2740
+ http://hawaiidakine.com + http://freebsdinfo.org + noc at hdk5.net +
+ http://internetohana.org - Supporting - FreeBSD 6.* - 7.* +