Mediawiki 1.9.*

John Andrewartha mulga at flinders.homeunix.org
Thu Sep 20 21:17:25 PDT 2007

Hi,
I am trying to get the math working in mediawiki19
(/usr/ports/www/mediawiki19) but, keep running up against problem with LateX.

The httpd-error.log shows "Latex not found".
I do have tetex installed which includes latex and a raft of other packages.

I have searched the mediawiki structure for a PARTH statement for latex/tex,
with no joy.  Yes the LocalSettings has the use tex variable set to true.

Has anyone else had any experience or advice with this package on FreeBSD
6.2-S?

Cheers John