How to add rule with pfctl...

Goltsios Theodore tgol at kinetix.gr
Thu Sep 20 15:03:25 PDT 2007

Well I think that you mean to add this:

ext_if="rl0" # Or whatever your interface is ifconfig helps to find out
block drop in quick on $ext_if inet proto tcp from 192.168.0.1 to
$ext_if port ssh

or even:
ext_if="rl0"
external_addr="192.168.1.11"
block drop in quick on $ext_if inet proto tcp from 192.168.0.1 to
$external_addr port ssh

Think of macros as variables. As long as you don't define them they
don't exist (are empty).