flash plugin after xorg update

Norberto Meijome freebsd at meijome.net
Mon Sep 17 17:14:28 PDT 2007

On Mon, 17 Sep 2007 10:15:16 -0400
"Tsu-Fan Cheng" <tfcheng at gmail.com> wrote:

> This flash issue has made me reconsider buying a low-end laptop running
> vista, so I dont have the urgency to deal with this issue.

"low end" and "vista" in the same sentence makes me think your laptop has 4 cores... ;)

> One thing I need
> flash to work is that I watch mlbtv, and it requires flash plugin to
> initiate. Also for some other multimedia on the internet, having flash
> working just makes it so much easier... uhn....

why not just run a small QEMU machine with windows inside? 4 GB is all you need for XP (well, probably less....mine has eclipse +java + other stuff in it).

i dont actually use it for flash, as it works fine for me on bsd...

{Beto|Norberto|Numard} Meijome

Q. How do you make God laugh?
A. Tell him your plans.