Service providers using Quagga

Steve Bertrand iaccounts at ibctech.ca
Fri Sep 14 13:33:41 PDT 2007

I just want to say thank you very much to everyone who has replied to me
thus far, on this list, and on other groups.

>From what I can tell, I should have no performance issues whatsoever in
my relatively small environment.

To be honest, I do prefer the Cisco IOS like command structure of
Quagga, however, the documentation I found to be not overly friendly.

I've received more recommendations for OpenBGPD and OpenOSPFD so I will
install and test with them next week. They even appear to handle IPv6
natively, which is a requirement in my case.

Again, thanks to everyone who posted back to me, and if anyone has
anything else to add, or any more known large sites as examples, by all
means, please keep them coming!

Regards,

Steve