How to change the font size in the terminal

Payne payne at magidesign.com
Fri Sep 14 00:04:01 PDT 2007

Guys,

One thing that has always bugged me, it the font size of the terminal, I
have tried for months to change the size to something like linux uses,
so that my size is using my 1200x1000 better and not looking like
600x400 screen. But no matter what I do, it always stays the same, I
have looked on the great waste of google with no luck. Is there some
like hurd that helps change the screen to the monitor out put?

Chuck