F11 in Firefox

Bill Moran wmoran at potentialtech.com
Wed Sep 12 12:15:53 PDT 2007

> Amitabh and Bill,
>
> Thanks for your rapid response.  Pressing F11 shrinks the window, but moves
> it farther up and to the left.  Under XFCE, I have found no way to move the
> window back to where I can grab ahold of it to position it properly on the
> screen and am compelled to leave it in "full screen mode."

Interesting.  I use XFCE and can't reproduce the problem.  After the
window returns to size, it's also back in its previous location.

Are you using the latest xfce4?

Also, Alt + left mouse button will allow you to drag without having
to grab a border.  I have to use this with evince a lot, as it seems
to automagically reposition/resize itself halfway off my screen a lot.

--
Bill Moran
http://www.potentialtech.com