setting up xorg - mouse

Computer Answers comperr at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 14:43:26 PDT 2007

<quote>
Does the mouse work in the console ("DOS-screen")?
xorg usually isn't the problem, it much more often moused which isn't
running or badly configured.
Try running:
moused -t auto -p /dev/psm0
Before starting xorg, see the link I posted earlier.
</quote>
Alright -  I will try this.

<quote>
Hi,

I have the same problem. If I leave the definitions for the mouse out, X
starts without problems and uses the mouse. As long as a mouse
definition is given in the configuration file, I cannot use the mouse.
</quote>
Allright

<quote>
Note:
Please put reply messages at the _bottom_, not at the top.
</quote>
This is a prefference issue - on most mailing lists I am not they don't care
-- is this a fBSD-q rule?