csh if..then delhema.

Grant Peel gpeel at thenetnow.com
Sun Sep 9 05:58:30 PDT 2007

Thanks for the input gentlemen,

Interesting to that the question was posted by G(rant) and then answered by G(ary), G(arrett) and G(iorgos)! (what are the odds!).

Anywho, I am busily converting the script to perl as per the suggestions. I use tcsh rarely, had I of known the quirks I woul shave done it in perl from the beguining.

As for Garrett's case method, it didnt work. Created a "case: Too many arguments." error. Perhaps because it itself is nested in a 'foreach' statement.

Thanks again guys,

-Grant